In 20 days, yes just 20 days, the North Dakota Legislature will convene for the 2015 legislative session. Legislators will be voting on laws that affect you and your health!
During the 2013 legislative session North Dakota lead the country in passing laws that restricted and even banned women’s access to reproductive health care.
Since that time North Dakota voters turned out in record numbers to vote NO on Measure 1 Personhood. The message to legislators was loud and clear- stop the attacks on women’s reproductive rights!
Together we must ensure that the message isn’t lost. Stay in touch with what is happening week by week and bill by bill. Sign up for the Planned Parenthood Action Network and we will keep you up to date!
What does signing up get you? You will receive…
- Weekly legislative updates delivered to your inbox
- Tools to ‘Take Action’ and contact your personal legislators
- Access to statewide media about reproductive health
- Invitation to community events and forums
- A community of North Dakotans who share the value of protecting women’s reproductive health and freedom.